- Rules of Conduct
You understand and agree that SOULE is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user or for any content posted by users to SOULE’s Websites.
You agree to abide by the following Rules of Conduct when accessing, visiting or using SOULE Websites:
- You shall always use true, accurate, current and complete information whenever your information (such as your name and email address) is required for interaction with SOULE Websites, unless anonymity is specifically permitted;
- You may not interfere with any other users of SOULE Websites;
iii. You may not use the functionality and capabilities of SOULE Websites to conduct, or solicit or encourage the performance by another of, any illegal activity or other activity which infringes or violates the rights of others;
- You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program which is, in SOULE’s sole discretion, harmful, threatening, abusive, hateful, indecent, obscene or pornographic;
- You may not useSOULE Websites in any manner designed as a solicitation, whether commercial or otherwise;
- You may not use any automated software program or device, such as a spider or robot or scraper, to monitor or copy any information contained on SOULE Websites;
vii. You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that does or may violate the property rights of others, including intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks and trade secrets);
viii. You may not post or transmit any message which is libelous, defamatory, tortious or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person (yourself excluded) or other entity;
- You may not impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- You may not post or transmit any file which contains a virus, worm, “Trojan Horse,” or any other contaminating, harmful or destructive code.
- You may not tamper with, breach, bypass, circumvent, damage, reverse engineer, hack, interfere with, alter, modify or disrupt (e.g., by introducing spam, viruses, bugs, worms, spyware, malware or any other similar harmful code) SOULE Websites, any of the security or authentication measures in place on or about SOULE Websites, any servers, networks, delivery systems or service providers used by SOULE Websites, or any content uploaded to or provided on or by SOULE Websites, nor may you attempt to do any of the foregoing prohibited activities, nor may you access, or attempt to gain access to, any non-public areas of SOULE Websites, including, but not limited to, any servers, networks, delivery systems or service providers used by SOULE Websites.
- Age Restrictions
- Ownership of Intellectual Property
SOULE Websites, SOULE name and logo and all content and materials, including but not limited to all graphics, photographs, images, illustrations, text, sounds, data, software, links, logos, videos, animated material, design and layout elements, available in or on SOULE Websites (collectively, “Intellectual Property”) are owned, controlled and/or licensed by SOULE or its third-party suppliers and clients, and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, and/or other proprietary rights and the laws and treaties of the United States and other countries.
Unless expressly authorized in writing by SOULE or by our licensors, you shall not copy, reproduce, sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, transmit, broadcast, stream, display, perform, publish, adapt, edit, use, exploit, or create derivative works from such Intellectual Property. You further may not remove, alter, conceal or obscure any trademark, copyright, service mark or other proprietary or legal rights notices incorporated in or accompanying SOULE Websites or any content therein or thereon.
- Grant of Rights
- Grant SOULE, its affiliates and licensees, a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, irrevocable right and license to use, sell, host, store, cache, reproduce, display, perform, stream, broadcast, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed, and promote the information in any form and for any purpose; and
- Warrant and represent that you own, have obtained or otherwise control all of the rights and permissions to the information, and that public posting and use of such information by SOULE will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party or violate any laws.
- Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
SOULE, its affiliates and subsidiaries respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we require our third-party content suppliers and other vendors to do the same.
If you believe that any content or materials on SOULE Websites is infringing your intellectual property rights, please contact SOULE’s copyright agent in writing at the mailing address listed below pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3) (the “Digital Millennium Copyright Act”). Any such notice must be in writing and must include (i) a detailed identification of what material(s) you allege to be infringed, (ii) identification of the material(s) you allege is infringing and its location (including the URL) on SOULE Websites, (iii) a statement to the effect that there is a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, (iv) a statement by the author of such notice, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in such notice is accurate and that such author is the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf, and (v) the electronic or physical signature of the author of such notice, including such author’s name, address, telephone number, and email address.
SOULE’s agent for copyright issues relating to SOULE Websites is as follows:
Attn: Copyright Agent / Legal Department
85 Delancey Street
New York, NY 10002
- Third-Paarty Websites
As a convenience to you, SOULE Websites may produce automated search results and may provide links to third-party websites (“Outside Site(s)”). Outside Sites are not under the direct or indirect control or direction of SOULE, and you acknowledge and agree that SOULE is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such Outside Sites. The existence of, or links to, Outside Sites does not imply sponsorship or endorsement of the Outside Site, or its content, by SOULE. You expressly relieve SOULE from any and all liability resulting from your access or use of any Outside Site.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH SOULE WEBSITES FOR YOUR USE (THE “CONTENT”) ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SOULE, SOULE’S PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, BUSINESS PARTNERS, LICENSORS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS. SOULE, SOULE’S PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, BUSINESS PARTNERS, LICENSORS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS, DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, CORRECT OR FREE OF DEFECTS OR ERRORS; THAT SOULE WEBSITES WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF SOULE WEBSITES IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THIS PARAGRAPH MAY NOT APPLY, OR MAY BE LIMITED IN ITS APPLICATION, TO YOU.
- Limitation of Liability
- Legal Compliance
SOULE makes no representation that the content on SOULE Websites is appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing SOULE Websites from jurisdictions outside the United States where such content is illegal is prohibited. You understand and agree that your access and use of SOULE Websites is at your own initiative and risk, and in compliance with, and pursuant to, the laws of the jurisdiction from where you initiate such access and/or the laws of the jurisdiction where you access, visit or use SOULE Websites.
- Governing Law and Forum
- Communicating with SOULE
85 Delancey Street
New York, NY 10002
Effective Date: 8/16/2014